Friday, May 25, 2018

Special Announcement

I have a special announcement to make today and I am EXTREMELY excited about it!!

I have decided to add newborn photography to my list of services. It is not something I have done much of. And honestly, I could have done better on the ones that I did but at the time, I really didn't have the information I have now. However, I have had two mommas approach me and request that I take their newborns first photos. I can't say no to that because I know that it is something I could do if I set my mind to it.

So here I am. Setting my mind to it! I have been working to improve my newborn session eye so I can be better than what I have been in the past. I have already ordered some new props and I am in the discussion phase with Jonathan on getting me a little studio. We are hopefully only a few months away from that. Until then, I will likely be traveling or setting up in my home. I am so unbelievably excited and I cannot wait to get started!!






First session coming soon!!

I have a website now! Check it out at http://camoandlacephotography.zenfolio.com/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment