Monday, May 7, 2018

Happy Monday Bonus Post - Prom 2018


Hello Prom Season! I am sure you all have seen a ton of posts for everyone flocking to prom in the last few weeks. My niece had her senior prom over the weekend and I have to say, she was absolutely gorgeous and so was her date.

I did feel a pang of sadness as her and her date left for prom. She took another step into her future, a step that took her just a little bit more out of her high school days. Another step closer to all the big changes coming her way. Even now, I feel a little sad for what is changing but she is so happy. You can see it all over her face now and I absolutely love it! 

Here are a few of my favorite shots from their photo session Saturday J





Check out the rest of their beautiful session and see their video on my Facebook page: https://m.facebook.com/camolacebaby/ 


No comments:

Post a Comment