Wednesday, May 16, 2018


I will be totally honest here. Sometimes I annoy my husband on purpose because it is fun. Sometimes I can’t help but laugh when he is throwing his man tantrum because I “hid” his stuff when really, I just cleaned it because he didn’t and then I forgot where I put it when I cleaned it. It happens to everyone, right?

Now, I am sure we have a typical marriage. He doesn’t want any animals, so I of course am working on building up a farm.  I am currently trying to convince him how important it is for us to get goats, pigs, chickens and cows. So far, he is still saying no. I have high hopes though. He didn’t want me to get two of our dogs from the shelter, but I did and he built me a fence for them so maybe one day soon, I will show up with a trailer full of critters and see what he does lol. Mostly I am joking Jonathan if you are reading this. You already know how I am...

All kidding aside, my husband has taught me how to be strong when I was at my weakest. He has supported me in every single thing I have wanted to do. He tries very hard to make me happy even if he doesn’t like it because that is who he is. He would make me happy at the expense of his own happiness. There are not very many people out there that are that selfless. I am so lucky to be married to him.

I feel like we have the kind of relationship that I have always wanted. I have a man that I like to say, “worships the ground I walk on.” If you asked him, he would probably deny it for fear of losing his man card but hey, it is true lol. All I have to do is look at what he would be willing to do for me if I asked him. What he has done for me when I’ve asked. And how much I can see he loves me.

We are both very lucky to have each other. We look to each other for support and guidance. We rely on each other's strength when we feel weak. We have been through some hard times and come out stronger. And that is the point isn't it? You get tested and you come out stronger, smarter, hell even happier sometimes. It is all in how you look to each other for what you need, support each other and love each other. 




This was his face when I brought Cheyenne home LOL


No comments:

Post a Comment