Thursday, May 17, 2018

Senior Session










To those of you who keep up with my blog but not my Facebook page, it may look like I only ever take pictures of my niece. I will say she is definitely keeping me busy right now. We have already taken pictures of her last game, her college signing and prom. We have done one senior session but of course my child needs more pictures so we will have more sessions. Then we have awards ceremonies, graduation and honestly whatever else she wants to do because she is my brat. Eventually, I will do a blog catch up on my previously shot sessions from the last two months but for today- it is all about my girl….


Since Kynna has such a busy schedule, we had to do a last minute session to get pictures done for her graduation invitations. I am pretty good under pressure so no worries with that. I was able to get her first session done Monday after work. Tuesday, I edited pictures and by Wednesday, I had sent everything off to the invitation printing company. The invitation proofs came back today and holy crap they are gorgeous. I can't wait to pick them up!

And here I go crying again because it is another step forward for her. I keep wondering when did my baby grow up? I remember how I felt when I found out her mom was pregnant. I remember the little faces she made as a toddler. How she tried to pick my braces off when I first got them and how she would laugh for every little thing I did. 




It is just crazy how fast time flies. 18 years in the blink of an eye and my baby is going off to college soon. I am getting old lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment