Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Whitney's Graduation Portraits

I have taken pictures since I was at least eight years old. I have always loved doing it. Lately that love has taken a backseat. What happened? I had my beautiful little girl who is eight months old today. I still love photography but I feel like the first year is the most important time for bonding and she has had all of these firsts that I have been blessed to be able to be there for. The last eight months have already gone by so fast without me being booked solid with photography jobs. There is still that part of me that misses it and there are exceptions to my rule. While I am not actively seeking photography gigs, I will do them by request.

I recently took my sister Whitney’s college graduation pictures. Luckily, I had my mom and other sister Blake on hand to help with Dakota. Whitney wanted a few pictures with Dakota, I even made her an outfit but she just wasn't having it that day. 

We went to the park to take pictures. It was a slow start. I have done a boudoir session since having Dakota but I felt out of practice and couldn’t find my voice to direct the shoot. Finally, I took over and we were able to get things done! Here are some of the pictures from the shoot.









No comments:

Post a Comment