Wednesday, June 27, 2018

I am opening a store!!!!

My poor baby has had me home with her the last three days. Three days of fever. I thought it broke for good after her nap yesterday, she woke up fever free this morning so we headed to town to go to school and work. When I was getting her out of the truck, I noticed she felt warm so I asked them to do a temperature check for me and sure enough the fever was back. Went to the doctor and it is something viral. UGH. I have had to reschedule all my sessions over the last few days (I am also sick.) I have had a lot of free time on my hands the last few days and I really do not know what to do with it. While sitting around my basically spotless house, I decided that I was going to make on of my dreams come true today.

I will now be selling some of my photos! I have a variety of options to choose from right now. There are several beach, mermaid, Texan style, fire, red bird and more! I will continue to add to the collection but for now there is quite a bit to choose from. You can do any size print, canvas, have the photo framed or have it done on metal!

I had always wanted to open my own little boutique to sell my photos out of. It of course would double as a studio and I'd have cute clothes too. While I am not opening physical "doors" today, I am opening an online store. For the time being, I will sell off this site but I plan on working to get some items on another site as well.

I would love for you to check out the new "store" and let me know what you think, even if you do not plan on buying. I feel like these pictures show how I see the world.


















Here is the site: https://camoandlacephotography.pixieset.com/stockphotos/

Please feel free to email me your feedback: camo.lace4@gmail.com

 Thanks for reading :)











1 comment:

  1. This is my first visit to your blog, your post made productive reading, thank you.
    custom camo shirts

    ReplyDelete