Wednesday, April 25, 2018



My husband and I both maintain a very busy schedule these days. We both work full time jobs. We both do our own creative work in our spare time. He does woodwork and leather work. He can also make whips which has been a fan favorite lately. I help him keep up with his customers because quite honestly, I am the people person in our relationship. We both have our own hobbies and interests because we are just totally different. Not to mention our little monster who wants to stay up late and get up early... no exhaustion here! It has been hard in the last few weeks since I picked my camera back up to find time to really spend time together.

We have always been good about sharing the same space while we do our own thing.  I am a huge fan of reading. Right now I am TOTALLY obsessed with Rachel Higginson. Please note, she added me on Facebook and I was super excited but not in a creepy "I stalk her" way. I just look out for when she posts about her books that I am waiting for. (In case you are reading Rachel, I am not a weirdo but your books are amazing lol) Anyway, Jonathan is more of a TV fan so he can watch whatever he wants while I sit close by and enjoy my book. We each get to do what we want but we are close to each other. It works for us on a day to day basis. Now we still go out to play pool because it is something we enjoy together or going out to eat or for a drink but for the home life, this is what we enjoy. And Walking Dead binges right now...


Here lately that has been a little harder to do. We have both been going non stop and whether he is working at his work space or I am sitting at my desk, sometimes we can't be in the same space. I was kind of getting tired of all the space between us. It isn't easy to enjoy time together if you can't be in the same room. With that being said, I purchased a new laptop and have absolutely loved the experience. I can edit from the couch or in his work space if he can't work in the living room. Not to mention just the basic editing software that came with this laptop is legit good. I will most likely look into a full editing software so I can do all my work from my new laptop but for now, I will probably just go back and forth. I am honestly too tired to add anything else to my list lol. Except I may need a date night out soon... as soon as we can get done with our Walking Dead binge because I am too obsessed with that to do anything else I don't have to lol.

Here is the link to my new laptop. I had an IT friend pick it out for me and it is exactly perfect for what I need: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B073WQLZ7M/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1


You can check out more of my husband's work at https://m.facebook.com/JP-Lone-Star-Designs-1481247952092723/

And in case you haven't been to my Facebook page, here is the link :) https://m.facebook.com/camolacebaby/


No comments:

Post a Comment