Monday, January 12, 2015

Coming back from being M.I.A.

I have been completely slacking on my blog posting as you may have already noticed. It has been weeks since I have posted anything new and even longer since I have written anything new. Where have I been? I basically checked out from the world for a few weeks. It has just been an insane time of year for me. It started when I had the mastitis that you already read about. I was down a good week with that and still feeling bad the week after when I went back to work.

The next week was the week of Christmas. I hadn't done any shopping because I had been sick so I was busy with getting things handled for Christmas. Then all of the Christmas festivities at the end of that week, running around to see both of our families a few times. I went back to the doctor because I was (and still am) feeling tired and dizzy. They tested me to see if I had a thyroid problem, luckily that was all clear but the question remains, why do I still feel like this?

The week of New Years, Dakota caught her first viral infection. She had a fever from Friday night through Thursday morning with a runny nose and cough. We went to the doctor twice. Since they couldn't pin point what it was that was causing her to be sick, they couldn't give any antibiotics so we had to let it run it's course. Which sucked.

This past week I was back at work. Trying to get back into the swing of things on around 4 hours of sleep a night since Dakota decided it would be fun to stay up two or more hours in the middle of the night. Thankfully, the past couple of nights she has either slept through the night or gotten up to take a bottle and gone back to sleep. Hopefully we can keep that pattern going.

To top it all off, I have been searching for weeks to find a new place to either rent or to buy. We love our rental now but it just isn't big enough.

I will be getting back on track with posting. It helps if I schedule the posts the week ahead so I am going to start doing that! Wednesday's post I plan to write about our Christmas and the gifts Dakota was given along with a short review of the toys.

No comments:

Post a Comment